Some time ago I posted Einstein’s riddle. But in these days, smoking is seen as a bad habit and we live in a digitized society. And the fish has been eaten by the one who owns the iPhone 5S. So it’s high time for a new version. The version below I saw on 9gag…
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don’t give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, play on different consoles and own a different kind of smartphone.
THE QUESTION: Who owns the iPhone 5S?
- The Brit lives in a blue house.
- The French owns a Galaxy S5.
- The German drinks Coca Cola.
- The red house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Red house drinks coffee.
- The person who plays on PC owns a MS Lumia.
- The owner of the green house plays on Xbox One.
- The man living in the centre house drinks water.
- The American lives in the first house.
- The man who plays on PS4 lives next to the one who owns an iPhone 6.
- The man who owns a Galaxy S6 lives next to the man who plays on Xbox One.
- The man who plays on PS3 drinks beer.
- The Swedish plays on Xbox 360.
- The American lives next to the yellow house.
- The man who plays on PS4 has a neighbour who drinks Pepsi.
Comment your solution below.